Mon - Sat 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM
209 Unit A 7420 Airport Road, Missisauga, Ontario, L4T 4E5
+1 (647) 832-0844



Canada's tourism industry is booming due to its large-scale tourist spots and geographical variety. Major tourist spots fall around the following regions - Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto, Whistler, British Columbia's Okanagan Valley, Vancouver Island, Calgary, Niagara Falls, and the Canadian Rockies. The diverse cultures, historic sites, and parks make the trip worthwhile.

For traveling as a tourist, a temporary resident visa or TRV or a tourist visa is essential. An electronic travel authorization or eTV might work as well. For certain countries, the United States of America requires a valid passport for appropriate travel to Canada.

In general, a visitor in Canada may stay up to 6 months from the date of arrival. Otherwise, one may stay up to the date stamped in the passport. If you received a visitor record, you might have to leave the country before your date expires.

Suppose the passport was unstamped since you used the primary inspection kiosk. In that case, a stay of up to 6 months in Canada is legal. It may be either six months from the day you arrived in Canada or until the passport expires.