Mon - Sat 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM
209 Unit A 7420 Airport Road, Missisauga, Ontario, L4T 4E5
+1 (647) 832-0844



Canada takes pride in family reunions. Allow your family members to study, work or live in Canada. Take a step towards becoming permanent Canadian residents. You may be a Canadian resident, Canadian citizen, or a registered Indian under the Indian Act of Canada. If you are aged 18 years or above, you have the right to sponsor your family members to Canada.

For sponsoring, make sure you are a Canadian resident. For individuals living abroad, you need to provide legal documents of your willingness to stay in Canada after your sponsor becomes a permanent resident.

You and your family might have to sign up for a sponsorship agreement made by the Government of Canada for maintaining cross-country security. The agreement terms and conditions may vary depending on the family member concerning you being sponsored.

Follow the website to contact or book your immigration consultation services today! Canada awaits you!